Get free stuff from AMAZON!! Does it work or sucks??

Free Stuff On Amazon.com
Guys first of all I saw this trick on youtube, and likely others I tried it. I'll get you to the procedure. Firstly I created a new amazon account using a temporary email ID, and got the account verified. Then using a fake name generator I created a fake Visa card, and surprisingly it belonged to Russia! Following next steps I ordered an iPhone 7 Jet Black 256 GB variant, and then magic begins! I got a conformation mail by amazon that your order had been confirmed, well then I was surprised! And to be sure the YouTube video ended here only. Then after 5 minutes I got another mail from amazon - " You have used a wrong payment method, and your amazon account had been banned for doing so." And from then I wasn't able to login to amazon.
Guys please don't be a fool and don't fell into such an ugly trap! This is a great time pass but can cause a legal matter for you! I tried it and it never worked, this method sucks!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best 5 launchers for Android

iOS 9.3(beta)